- Developed in conjunction with RX-7 suspension specialist shop, AutoRnD!
- 16-way adjustable dampers. Our dampers offer huge range of adjustment at low shaft speeds to provide precise control in any conditions.
- Custom-valved per AutoRnD. Working with a RX-7 specialty shop allows us to set your coilovers with the right spring rates and valving, taking out the guess work.
- Relentless testing allowed for this Signature Series to have excellent composure and street ride compliance.
- Exclusive Production. Available from AutoRnD.
- Assembled in the USA and dyno-tested to ensure quality and consistence.
- Optional SWIFT Spring upgrade is available.
- Signature Series comes preset with spring preload and our recommended ride height out the box to minimize time on the lift.
- Digressive valving with huge low speed adjustment range allows for ride compliance and control for the track.
- Helper springs are featured standard on the Signature Series system and used to place the piston in the optimal position in the shock body, maximizing rebound stroke allowing for better control over the chassis
- Extra long stroke design with helper spring also allows for more droop, increasing extension travel in the rear. This allows for more rebound travel, crucial for controlling body roll and overall handling
- Signature Series are assembled per order with valving tailored per application. Each set is tested for consistency and quality on our Roehrig 3VS shock dyno.
Make / Model
- Mazda FD3S
- Signature Series + Air Cup System
MSRP (SWIFT Spring)